Despite being the most successful Web browser, Google Chrome has suffered a wide range of errors. The solutions of these errors by Google also enabled us to tackle such unwanted happenings. Still, some technical terms prohibit us to understand the real issues. Let’s start with errors.
- “Aw,Snap!” Crash page.
- Play flash audio, video or other content.
- Update Google Chrome.
- Alien codes while visiting a website.
- Connection errors
- WIN32/SIREFEF.GEN!C MALWARE
Solutions and Fixes
If you have faced or are facing any one of the errors that are mentioned above then keep reading. All the solutions would be given one by one respectively.
- “Aw,Snap!” Crash page error happens due to the poor speed of the internet or the multiple tabs that you have opened on your Google Chrome’s browser. Another possible reason is the failure of the server of the website that you are looking for.
- Adobe flash player lets you enable to play audio, video and other content on Google Chrome if you are using a mobile device then it would not work. You could also set the flash player run automatically by following these steps:
- Open Chrome and click at the top right corner of the browser. There appears a symbol as three vertical dots.
- Now, follow the Clicks- settings> advanced setting> privacy security> content settings> flash
- Google Chrome automatically updates itself. It is the default feature of the browser. If your browser does not update itself automatically then:
- Open Google Chrome, click “more”, at the top right of the browser.
- Now, click on Update Google Chrome. If you do not find this option on the browser then the browser has already been updated, All you have to do is to re-launch it.
- A solemn error that is really difficult to comprehend is Alien codes, this mostly happens with YouTube when you visit it. This problem is still complex to deal. It gets corrected spontaneously. You do not really have worry for this error.
Other Errors and Solutions
- Connection errors-One of the most infamous errors is “This web page has a redirected loop” or “ERR_TOO_ MANY_REDIRECTS.” To fix this error, you just have to clear the cache and cookies.
- WIN32/SIREFEF.GEN!C MALWARE is a lethal malware attack that might result in losing your personal information and data. This malware could be removed by installing an antivirus on your system or you could use Microsoft security credentials to ward off this error. If you Still find it difficult to remove this malware then you could explore our website to get the best possible support to eliminate your issue.